Saturday, May 29, 2010

beijing-bangkok-berlin-vienna-budapest-zurich-metz-paris-tel aviv - paris -beijing


I love traveling, the preparation of a journey, the expectation of an adventure, the expected unforeseable encounters. but now i am half way through this extended journey and I am actually exhausted, the fear of stepping into another plane pushed me in switching to train rides and adding a few stops and connections, as if shorter rides could ease the feeling of actually being on the road. So far I haven't yet been in a place where I could understand the language that street people speak. I look forward the minute I arrive in France...tomorrow, monday, tuesday.... one of these days... but the beauty of being on a journey is also being able to stay in solitude and complete isolation of some sort. I continue looking out the coffee shop window.

Life is about noticing without being noticed.