Saturday, April 01, 2006

Flossing and Squash

Do you ever floss your teeth before a dentist appointment ? Well, I do. And today I ate carbon hydrates from morning until evening because I had a match of squash at 21h00.

Friday night, when most girls are on their hot dates and others (less lucky ones) are home watching a cosy movie eating unhealthy pizza with their loved ones; I , played SQUASH for one hour and LOST. Yes, I lost!!! To some blond skinny looking English barrister, how could that be possible?

1. Barristers are good with words, but not supposed to be strong physically, and he did not seem to be, I have to re-evaluate these potential correlations of one’s profession and physical condition .

2. He showed up with a tee-shirt says “Foot Ball”, that just really confused me. What kind of guy would go to a squash match wearing a t-shirt saying “foot ball”? Blame on his nationality.

3. In the middle of the game, we started a debate on whether or nor people should kiss on their first date. I guess I was hoping to at least win that one, but he was ruthless.

4. Squash is perfect for those who are not so good at Tennis and want to impress people by playing such a violent game. I never thought it would bring such grief and sorrow. Maybe I should try chess instead.

Okay, the next game is Wednesday, what should I do until then? Eating carbon hydrates and flossing my teeth?