Wednesday, April 19, 2006

don't eat bread!

I believe Jews and Chinese are naturally friends. I love the jews, because every Sunday the entire Paris is closed, I can always go to the jewish neigbourhood and continue my shoe shopping spree. Many jewish friends in America go to Chinese restuarants during Christmas time, because those are the only ones open.

Yesterday however, late at night, I went on a website of a store in NYC to order a piece of camera equipment, the entire website was closed. It is in fact closed all week. I know for fact that it is run by orthodox jews in Manhattan, so I called a Jewish friend who confirmed to me that it is indeed a big jewish holiday. So I suppose jewish people are just so thorough in their religious celebrations, they even shut down their internet sites, not like they need shop keepers for their websites.

I am really very impressed, and so for that, dear friends, don't eat bread!!! Whatever you do, just don't eat bread!!! Although I am not entirely sure why they don't eat bread for this holiday, to pay jewish people some respect, let's not eat bread.

(*we chinese just eat rice :)), that's why jews and chinese are friends by nature*)