Friday, April 07, 2006

Interested?

I order cocktails and then drink water. I listen to people and ask a lot of questions. I brush my teeth before going to bed. I am not French, not English, not Cuban, but I can be blonde if you wish. I read. I sleep on the right side of the bed and only the right side. I am converted communist, baptised catholic but a want to be Buddhist. I don’t drink coffee. I don’t vote. I lost my driver’s licence and quit public transportation. I walk. I wear skirts…sometimes...with pants underneath. I do makeup within 5 minutes. I cook. Often. I don’t eat pizza. I am comfortable with my weight. I eat steaks, medium rare please! I forgive. I am not always happy with my wardrobe it is too full and too empty. I buy and I bargain. I am international, logical, rational, sentimental and emotional. I am on time. I screen my calls. I smoke sometimes. Between parties, movies, museums, concerts, sports, restaurants, parents, friends and lovers, I choose… all of them!!! I don’t do dishes. I don’t iron. I don’t do drugs. I don’t date, I just seduce…not always. I am against strikes, potato chips and spam mails. I dream, night and day. I am a woman - with lots of potentials and those potentials stay potentials… with me, I , I am me.